Software Developer (Entry Level)
As an entry-level Software Developer, you’ll be tasked with working on both mobile and web applications. Your duties will require you to assist in the development of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for entry-level developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be apart of the highly-skilled ‘Small’ development team at Bailey Media.
Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our small team
Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
Communicate clearly and effectively with the team.
Successful candidates will have
- Graduated from a Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar program
- Experience creating either web or native mobile applications
- Strong command of important programming and computer science concepts
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Great interpersonal skills – we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
- Proactive personality and a desire to deliver your best work
So, if you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with a small and fast-growing company that will allow you to fuse insightful thinking with disciplined execution in order to achieve breakthrough performance, then what are you waiting for? Get your application in today and let’s get started on something BIG.
Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, MIS, or a related field or a Programming Certificate from a recognized institution is required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.